1. Personal Information We Collect
- All members have their full name, email, and zip code collected. Collecting your full name and email helps us identify and communicate with you. Your zip code is collected to provide you with a gauge list that's relative to your physical location.
2. Non-Personal Information We Collect
- In order to better understand how, when, and where members are using our Services we capture IP addresses, basic web browser information, and login dates/times.
- We also use Google Analytics to collect and analyze user activity. To learn more about Google Analytics and their privacy and terms click here
3. Information That's Kept Private
- We don't share your full name or email with third parties.
- We reserve the right to release any and all private information in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
4. Protecting Your Privacy
- All website traffic utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This ensures that all information being transmitted to/from the website is encrypted in transmission.
- All authentication attempts (pass or fail) are logged along with the originating IP address and date/time.
- We lock your account in the event there are several consecutive failed login attempts.
- We don't store passwords in plain text. This ensures that your password will never fall into the wrong hands.
- Users must play an active role in protecting their own privacy. Whenever you access our Services from a public or shared devices you should avoid using the "Stay logged in" feature on the log in page. If you access our Services via a public or shared device be sure to click the Log Out link to end your session.
5. Cookie Usage
6. Third Parties
- This Policy doesn't address, and we aren't responsible for, the privacy, information or practices established by any third parties this site relies upon.
7. Notice of Change
- We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. We will convey the change of this Policy via email and/or through website notifications. All changes to the Policy become effective as soon as they are posted. Continued usage of our Services after Policy changes serves as acknowledgment that the new Policy has been read and is accepted by the user.